Listen Below or On:
Raise your hands if mom guilt has ever hit you hard in your entrepreneur journey? It can feel like quite the juggle when you have big ideas and goals for both your business and your mom life.
That’s why Carly Gilleland, mom to a 10 year old and 2 month old and founder of Good Vibes Media + Studio, joined us on the podcast today to share how she’s managing it all with GRACE.
In this episode (which her adorable son joined us for) we talked through:
- How Carly found peace while growing her business and raising her babies
- How she gives herself grace when the moments get tough
- And of course we hit on video trends for us mompreneurs too
This is a raw and real episode you won’t want to miss!
Learn more about Carly:
- The Good Vibe Media
- The Good Vibe Studios
- Follow her on IG: @carlygilleland @thegoodvibemedia @thegoodvibestudios
- Grab Carly’s FREE 2023 Video Trends Guide
SUBSCRIBE + REVIEW SO YOU DON’T MISS A THING
Follow me on Instagram: @mompreneurguide
Check out our Studio for Mompreneurs
Contribute to our Upcoming Book
Get in on the Mompreneur Conversation by Becoming a Sponsor