Listen Below or On:
Grace Blacksea is the Founder + CEO of Quench Collective, an online community + education platform for modern leaders & entrepreneurs. As a time and business strategist, she helps women uplevel their systems, strategy, and mindset so they design their business around their life…not the other way around.
Grace practices what she preaches. We were actually introduced by not one but three of her own raving mastermind members Rachelle (from episode #15), Ash (from episode #7) and Sam (from episode #17)- who told me Grace is amazing at leading their group and bringing the best tribe together. I’ve since connected with Grace myself and let me tell you she is all that and more. She’s so sweet, what I’ve heard of her story thus far is SO inspirational and when she told me she could share how we can level up our leadership as Mompreneurs. How we can step into our power by establishing a boundary map and make better decisions by learning how to ask better questions- I knew I had to have her on.
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Follow Grace for more business strategies:
- Episode #15: 5 Must-Have Website Elements with Rachelle Demoskoff
- Episode #17: Memberships for Mompreneurs with Sam Harris
- Episode #7: Cycle Syncing 101 with Ash McDonald
- Cathy Heller
- Think Again by Adam Grant
- Episode #5: How I Uncovered my Current Life’s Purpose
- The Mompreneur with Ease Method |Listen to my SECRET PODCAST for FREE to see: How I structure my life so I can be a present + productive Mom Entrepreneur without the stress, guilt or overwhelm