Listen Below or On:
Welcome to Episode #2 of the Momprenuer Guide Podcast. It’s my first episode interviewing myself!
I wanted to do a solo recording to share the books that have helped shaped me into the mompreneur I am today.
These are the books that have helped me create my life framework. They’ve helped give me the permission to be ok with doing what’s right for me. The awareness that you have a zone of genius, you are one unique person, you have something to offer and however you choose to offer it is amazing and will help people. That stillness and self-care is really important. And that support is going to help take you to the next level.
Note these are affiliate links. I will make a small commission from sharing these resources at no additional cost to you.
- Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- The Magnolia Story by Chip + Joanna Gaines
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Chillpreneur by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
THE MOMPRENEUR WITH EASE METHOD: MY LIFE FRAMEWORK FOR LIVING PRESENTLY + PRODUCTIVELY AS A MOMPRENEUR