Listen Below or On:
Veronica Hoddenbagh is a Messaging + Systems Coach. She is passionate about helping women create businesses that are simple so that they can make a massive impact without sacrificing their families. She lives in Ottawa, Canada with her husband (and high school sweetheart) Tom and her four kiddos under 5.
Veronica and I met through my sales coach, Michelle from episode #13, and became fast friends. From both having young kiddos and a desire to be both present + productive to our joint love of audio and a platform that allows us to easily share our goodies in that way, Veronica and I always seem to be on the same wavelength which is why I’m so excited to talk with her today!
She’s here to share how her messaging + marketing system (including that shared tool we both use) can set you up with not only a clear + simple client acquisition funnel but also take the overwhelm and clutter out of running your business (it’s how she is getting it all done even as a mom of 4!)
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Follow Veronica:
- Episode #13 Market Less. Sell More. with Michelle Terpstra
- Episode #5 Uncovering Your Current Life’s Purpose
- Episode #8 A Candid Conversation with my Sister-in-Laws
- Episode #18 Present Parenting with Thea Walker
- Episode #10 Design a Functional Home Office with Suzanne Harvey
- Mompreneur with Ease Method: The 3 pillars that allow me to live presently + productively as a Mom Entrepreneur