Listen Below or On:
Stephanie Dreyer is a meal planning expert and the founder of Batch Cooking Club™, a weekly plant-based meal prep membership. She helps busy parents make dinner easier by providing weekly plans and recipes without time consuming prep so that they can enjoy healthy, homemade meals with their family without having to think about it. She’s affectionately known as VeegMama on her social media feeds, where she shares cooking videos, meal planning tips, recipes and more.
Stephanie is also the award-winning author of the vegan picture books, Not A Nugget and Not A Purse, (both available on Amazon).
Stephanie lives in Los Angeles with her husband and three children, who are not vegan. She’s a pro at balancing her vegan lifestyle while feeding the rest of her family, and loves to help other families juggling the daily challenge of making healthy, homemade meals.
Making healthy meals while saving time is a question I get asked ALOT. And let me tell you it is by no means my expertise- Collin actually cooks most of our meals. Stephanie however has been my secret to making this process so simple, bringing variety I would never come up with to our meals and frees up a lot of mental space for me because I don’t have to constantly scour Pinterest asking “what should we eat this week?”
3 STEPS TO MEAL PREP WITHOUT LOSING YOUR MIND:
- Ask yourself: “How much dinner prep time do I realistically have each night this week?” THEN decide on your recipes.
- Focus on small batch cooking and how you can get the most bang for your batch to really save time.
- Bring it all together in a Bar concept (like a taco bar or panini bar) so everyone can eat what they enjoy without becoming a short order cook. (** and don’t forget to write down people’s favorites in your living Family Favorites List)
- BONUS TIP: Come up with 8-10 bar themes and list a few recipes under each then rotate those nights each week and you’ll never have to think through dinner again.
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Batch Cooking Club- Stephanie’s Membership that I’m a part of too!
- Stephanie’s One-on-One Meal Planning Session– so you can make your rotating dinner schedule and take the thinking out of “what’s for dinner?”
- Follow Stephanie on Instagram @veegmama
- The Mompreneur with Ease Method |Listen to my SECRET PODCAST for FREE to see: How I structure my life so I can be a present + productive Mom Entrepreneur without the stress, guilt or overwhelm